DuraSoak® General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Pads

Item#: 23400
  • One DuraSoak® General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Pad is more absorbent than one New Pig* MAT412 sorbent mat (lab tested per ASTM method F726-06)
  • One DuraSoak® General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Pad is more absorbent than one SPC** MRO300 sorbent pad (lab tested per ASTM method F726-06)
  • Econo-Duty General Purpose Absorbent Pads are made with 25% post-consumer and 50% pre-consumer recycled shop towel fibers for a total of 75% recycled fibers
  • Absorbs both oil and water as well as grease, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, coolants, diesel fuel and many other fluids
  • We have added a layer of polypropylene netting for added strength and durability
  • Major raw material source comes from our excess shop towel material which creates a more price stable product vs. meltblown polypropylene sorbents
  • Class A fire retardant when pad is dry (lab tested per ASTM E84)
  • Made in the USA
  • U.S. Patent No. 8,118,177 and other patents pending
  • *New Pig is a registered trademark of New Pig Corporation
  • **SPC is a registered trademark of Brady Worldwide, Inc.
  • CAUTION: Not intended for use with aggressive acids or caustics. Dispose of all sorbent materials in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Product Number: 23400
Package Qty: 100 pads/box
Color: Blue
Pallets Per Truck: 30
Case Height: 18.25
Case Length: 20
Case Width: 16
Case Weight: 12
Cases Per Pallet: 30 cases
Pad Size: 15" x 19"
UPC: 660708234000
*Less Than Truckload (LTL) Truckload (TL)